Food and accommodation
The “Quibbles” offer lunch on both days:
- Meal 1 (Spaghetti Bolognese) for 6, – € and
- Meal 2 (Geschnetzeltes with rice and salad) 7,50, – €
In addition, drinks (cold and hot), cakes and other sweets are offered throughout the dance camp. Everything to moderate prices.
You can also spend the night in the gym (for a small fee of 6, – €). This amount includes breakfast on Sunday morning.
By registering to the dance camp, you accept the following conditions regarding photo/video recordings:
- For the participants, it is generally allowed to take pictures and videos during the dance camp. These are only allowed for private/personal use!
- In order not to disturb/stop the training operation, video recordings are not allowed during all training sessions! At the end of each unit, the trainer/instructors will give you enough time to record the learned.
- The dance camp organization is allowed to take photos and videos for promotional and advertising purposes for the dance camp at any time during the dance camp.
- By registering to the dance camp, the participant grants the dance camp organization unrestricted consent to the publication of photos, videos or excerpts thereof, on posters, advertisements or on the internet presence of the NWRRV or the Quibbles Xanten on which he and/or his/her dance partner is shown.
Information/News about the dance camp
We have set up a News/Info Channel for the dance camp in the TELEGRAM messenger app, which we can use to provide you with informations (possibly short-term) before, during and after the dance camp. We can also provide you with the info files of the dance camp or the first photos of the dance camp-weekend. So you always have all the necessary informations to the dance camp “in one place”. You can use the messenger app TELEGRAM as a desktop version on the PC (see https://telegram.org/), or download it as app for your smartphone:
- IOS devices in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/telegram-messenger/id686449807?mt=8
- for Android devices on GooglePlay https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger&hl=de
The dance camp channel can be found at the following link:
Dance Camp Cancellation / Reimbursement
It sometimes happens that somebody has to cancel the dance camp at short notice. Please understand that the dance camp organization is associated with a certain cost and that we can only plan and organize the dance camp with a certain degree of financial security. This also means that we have to “catch up” (short-term) losses/cancellations financially.
By registering for the dance camp you accept the following conditions for a cancellation:
- Basically, we can only accept cancellations made for health or business reasons. In such case, we need a medical certificate (in the original) or a official business certificate (with signature of the employer – in original) as a substantiated document.
- If a reasonable (proportionate) repayment of the participation fee can be made (see nr. 3 to 5), then only the costs for the participation in the dance camp itself and the possibly paid entrance to the party can be reimbursed – not the amounts for the catering.
- In case of a cancellation up to 6 weeks before the start of the dance camp, it is possible to reimburse the entire amount of the participation (dance camp fees + entrance fee) except for the retention of an administration fee in amount of 20, – Euro.
- In case of cancellation up to 2 weeks before the start of the dance camp 50% of the participation fee (only dance camp costs + entrance party) can be refunded.
- For organizational reasons: If you cancel within 2 weeks of the start of the dance camp, no reimbursement will be made.
All informations about the Dance Camp:
|– Our Trainers/Instructors For The Dance Camp|
– Dance Camp Party
– More Important Informations
– Additional Offers